It’s a good time of year to get everything in order…so here’s our friendly reminder about your WhoIs information:
The current ICANN rules require EnCirca to remind each Registrant to keep the contact information for their domain name(s) up-to-date.
Inaccurate Whois information can be grounds for cancellation of a domain name.
If you would like to avoid disclosing personal information in the Whois record, we have additional information on our website to assist you, including sections on the following topics:
- Review Your Public Whois Information
- Review Your Private Customer Record
- Updating Whois Information
- Replacing a Whois Contact
- Updating Your Customer Record
- Keeping Your Data Private
- How We Avoid “Whois Spam”