dotRADIO will have an end-of-date Sunrise/Landrush period from August 23 to October 31, 2017.
EnCirca is now accepting applications from eligible organizations and individuals from the following categories:
- Unions of Broadcasters
- Official Radio Operators
- Internet Radio
- Radio Amateurs
- Radio Professionals
- Radio-related Companies
During the dotRADIO application period:
- All Sunrise and Landrush phases will run concurrently.
- Qualified radio industry entities will be able to register dotRADIO domains before the general public.
- Any and all applications will be accepted until October 31, 2017. Once these phases are completed, the .RADIO Registry will allocate domain names based on verification criteria.
- Registrants are required to state their intended use of the registered domain name at the time of registration.
- Each domain name will be individually and thoroughly validated by the Registry Operator. Self-declaration will not be sufficient.