The World Cup is underway. Brazil is hosting, not without a heavy dose of controversy: in the media frenzy leading up to the event, you’re just as likely to encounter dire predictions as you are happy endings. In the end, however, only time will tell if it was a good or bad idea to let Brazil stage the biggest sporting show on earth.
Not all soccer-related news is so controversial. Consider, for instance, these dot-futbol domain names, which, unlike the “Brazil as host” debate, make it easy to choose a side.
5 DOT-FUTBOL Domain Names That Are Definitely a Bad Idea
1. BadlyTimedLaborStrike.futbol, if you’re organizing a large-scale Sao Paulo street protest to disrupt transportation to the opening match between Brazil and Croatia.
2. WeDontDoDeadlines.futbol, if you’re Rio de Janeiro and you’re behind schedule in stadium preparations.
3. GangControlledFavelaLodging.futbol, for foolhardy tourists seeking a cheap place to lodge during the month-long tournament.
4. ExpensiveTickets.futbol, for die-hard soccer fans commiserating online because they can’t afford the price of entry to a game.
5. WhatIfBrazilLoses.futbol, for fatalistic Brazilians who wake up at night in a cold sweat, fearful that their team will be defeated by Argentina, with all hell breaking loose.
5 DOT-FUTBOL Domain Names That Are Most Certainly a Good Idea
1. AMostDeservingHost.futbol, to remind the world that Brazil’s global identity in inextricably linked to the Beautiful Game.
2. MassCelebration.futbol, for all who wish to partake in World Cup festivities, which have to potential to rival Brazilian Carnival in around-the-clock partying, parading, dancing, and singing.
3. DrinkYerbaMaté.futbol, if you’re using the World Cup platform to promote the popular South American beverage to a global audience.
4. StopFakingInjury.futbol, if you’re troubled by flopping: players dropping and rolling in apparent pain to trick the referees into giving a yellow or red card to the opposing team.
5. Goooooallll.futbol, if you’re the Spanish-language network Univision, eager to show English-speaking viewers that watching the game in Spanish is just more fun.
Register Your DOT-FUTBOL domain name here.
Not interested in .futbol? View hundreds of other new domain name extensions.